- Provide ample placement opportunities to Management Students.
- Organize campus recruitment for the students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
- Prepare students for campus recruitment by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To enhance better coordination between L & D and academics.
- Communicate company specific job descriptions & skill requirements to respective HOD & training dept.
- To enhance the placement activities of institute exploring the opportunity for Industry – Institute MOU’s.
The following are to aim to accomplish tasks in every academic year:
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counselling and group sessions.
- Maintaining and regularly updating database of students. Maintaining database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the companies to assist them in recruiting most suitable candidates.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with Human Resources Department of companies and TPO's to promote our institute.
- Collecting feedback from employers where our students are selected.
- To assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.